Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Never Give Up!!

You can't!!!

I am slowly working my way back into it. I got in 7 miles two weeks ago. Last week 8 miles. This week I am at 3 and its only Tuesday!

I made it to the gym around 5:30 this morning!! Yay!!! :) Haven't done that in a while. Maybe I can get back into doing that at least until this football season is over.

I really hate falling behind all my running friends. It can be very depressing watching them move forward and me falling behind due to injury so now I just have to block all that out and work my way back up. I know that I can do it. I have been there before. Your mind is your worst enemy when it comes to running. You can't let the negative outweigh the positive. Its mind over matter!! I keep telling myself that!

Hopefully I will be back up in the double-digits before I know it. Just going to do it the right way... Hopefully :) and be injury free!!!!!

My morning run!! 3.1 with no stops!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment