Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pushing through the Pain!

Running is PAINFUL right now!!

This right here is why I hate taking breaks from running. The starting back. Its so hard! I don't know how I ever started the first time because now I use the reason that I have done it before so I know I can do it again to get me through! Must have been my determination to do well in a race. I signed up and I was told that I wasn't going to do that well so I was determined to do so... and I did. Winning 2nd place in my first 5K. I really need to get that motivation back!!

I ran 4 miles this morning. I wanted to try to go further than yesterday (3.1) and I pushed through to 4. lol 4 miles seemed like so much this morning and normally this is nothing.

I need my running partner and she is up running 17 miles this week... way more advanced than me at this point. I have a lot of work to do if I am going to run with her again. :) - and I will.




No comments:

Post a Comment